Cute Box Panda K4TIA: Arctic Kitsune Beginning

Friday, December 5, 2014

Arctic Kitsune Beginning

Heyo Little Ones,
i have to say that i missed you all,
 but I'm back.
Again - I'm sorry that it took so long to me to get new computer.
It's kinda sad thing that i've lost some of amazing creators that i have been working with,
anyway, thank you all for your support,
i hope that you're not mad on me.

So it's my new beginning 
-with Arctic Kitsune inspired look-


I'm wearing:
Skin: (ANGELICA*) - KANON @ SL Winter trend !new! 
Eyes: (ANGELICA*) - watery eyes @ SL Winter Trend #black !new!
Lips: (ANGELICA*) - Mellow Lipstick #rose
Face tatto: [ni.Ju] - Yumagi #obsidian
Hair: MOON // Castaway
Ears: Magika - Neko Ears
Whiskers: *Epic* - Colorable Whiskers
Headpiece: Sweet Thing. - Light Song of Swan Headpiece @ The Arcade
Choker: MONS - Eyes Choker
Sweater: *VinCue~ Fally+Sweater #Snow
love you all <33!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Elders Scroll Skyrim PointerChrome Pointer